Zimmerman Memorial Library
A Resource Room established by a philanthropic grant in honor of Geneseo, Illinois resident Carol Zimmerman that offers educational materials, testing materials and durable medical equipment to therapy staff and consumer families at the Children’s Therapy Center.
The Carol Zimmerman Memorial Library gives consumer families a quiet, comfortable room in which to review educational materials while at the Treatment Center.
The Carol Zimmerman Memorial Library provides needed testing materials to therapy staff for use in evaluating local children with developmental disabilities.
The Carol Zimmerman Memorial Library makes available wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, bath chairs and hospital beds to children and adults with disabilities in the local community.
The Carol Zimmerman Memorial Library contains:
- A computer with internet access
- A printer/scanner for educational materials
- A 32-inch flat screen television with DVD player
- A growing library of educational DVDs
- Educational materials compiled by therapy staff and consumer families
- Testing materials in the areas of physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
The Carol Zimmerman Memorial Library is open to community support groups on issues pertaining to children with developmental disabilities. Evening hours by appointment.
For Appointment Contact...